lördag, oktober 07, 2006

New Games and Old Games

Been playing some Battlefield 2 (alot actually) and recently bought the expansion pack Special Forces and let me tell you it rocks :) This weekend EA also dropped Battlefield 2142 Demo on the net, from the first steps on the new battlefield it doesn't impress me that much as I would have thought it should :( but it meybe grows on me who knows.

Some update on my life so far is that I don't have a girlfriend again, broke up about 2 weeks from now (2006-10-07), the good thing was that we both felt the same way about our relationship. And I can tell you that it sure feels nice being single again, but in this town it's lousy, all the girls here are either with someone already or they are to young. But I don't mind that right now, because now I can concentrate on my last year here at school. I will find a girl later on I'm sure :)

Thins are finally getting interesting at school now this last year, I just started on a specialization project with a friend of mine that involves some networkprogramming which is one of my favorite things to do when it comes to programming.

I went home last weekend, and unfortuneately I got sick the day after my arrival :( so all I did back home was lying in my bed and felt lousy. Anyway I'm back in Skellefteå now and life is moving on :)

Gotta go now the game on tv has started between Sweden and Spain (hope Sweden wins)

L8ters

Inga kommentarer: