onsdag, december 13, 2006

Trip trip trip

Oo my gosh! a human being is not supposed to wake up after barely 2 hours of sleep but hey I did it ;) And today is the day I begin my trip towards the states with my baby brother, boy I could sure kill for some coffee right now but I don't have the time to make it. The time is now 4.57 AM and I am supposed to be going to the buss station to catch the buss to the airport around 5 AM (which seems to be about it).

That journey sickness isn't getting better as of right now but I think that tomorrow, when we actually make the trip it will be tetter ;) I set my alarmclock to wake me up at 4.15 AM and I snoozed it only once, then I got up and started my computer, took off the bed clothing and started making myself ready for the trip. Oh there the clock just turned 5 AM, time to go to the buss station. I'll write soon again once I'm in Stockholm.

Over and out!

Inga kommentarer: