tisdag, augusti 01, 2006

Another game bites the dust

And so yet another game was completed yesterday. This time it was not a new one but not that old either. Mission Impossible: Operation Surma, and I have the latesta Mission Impossible movie to thank for the inspiration to play through that game :) And when that was finished I decided to call a friend and play some dead or alive 3 on my xbox. Gosh how much fun we had :) I was suppose to go to bed around 10 PM but it was so much fun that we didn't stop until 1 AM the next morning :-S

Why I need to go to bed so damn early in the summer is because I am working in the weekdays so I can afford to live a decent life when I'm off to school. As for the latest news about my new computer that I'm going to assemble (not that I have posted it here before but anyway) I just ordered a MSI P965 NEO-F (mainboard/motherboard) and I also ordered the processor, a Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz (I have always gone with AMDs products but this time Intel was much cheaper and better in performance than the AMD ones). The only things I haven't bought yet is the memory and the graphics card which are going to be shipped in the middle of august so I'm anxiously waiting for the next shipment :D

And now back to this booring reality they call work, I got like tons of work to do before I quit after these 2 weeks in august. Then it's back to school, then I get my vaccation ;)

L8ter

Inga kommentarer: