tisdag, augusti 15, 2006

The eternal wait

Hey there, haven't been posting for some time now, thats because I was a bit busy with packing my shit togheter, I'm done working this summer (finally its over) so now I'm back at Campus in northen part of Sweden, the semester is about to start in like 2 weeks or so but I'm gonna party "all nite long" ;)

My 22:nd birthday was yesterday so I had my new girlfriend over and we ate some good food and then the heavenly part started ;) (no details at this point more than it was freakin' awsome, best birthday present that I've ever gotten)

I have sold my old graphics card to a friend so I can't play any games on my stationary computer so I have to start playing on the x-box, cus this laptop that I have now isn't much of an "gaming" computer, it only has a 16 MB of graphics RAM so I won't be expecting any heavy "lifting" from this laptop, but it does do movies and stuff like that :D

Now I have to go to this headquarters for us Phösare, a Phösare is a person that introduces the university life to the new students that comes to study at our university. Ofcurse there will be some drinking involved but hey thats only a small part of it all.

L8ters

Inga kommentarer: