tisdag, maj 22, 2007

Soon very soon

Time flies when you are having fun, and that I must say it's true. I just finished a game of the old fashioned game StarCraft: Brood War over the net with some friends. My god I had it rough there for some time but I managed to get back up and fight back, then it was I who finished the fight :) we played a 2vs2 game on the map The Hunters. A well they want a rematch tomorrow so I better get some sleep, since tomorrow I'm on cleaning duty (juck), have to clean the whole house *roll eyes*. Anyway after I'm done with that I will probably eat some lunch and then work out a new strategy for tomorrows game. Enough about that.

I got a call today from academic work and they said that if I'm still interested in the job I applied for I could meet with their client on Thursday afternoon for an interview (yaye!) I'm all excited. I can only hope that it goes well. Although I have to call academic work tomorrow since they said that they where going to e-mail me the information on where the interview is going to take place but yet I haven't gotten any e-mail. Perhaps tomorrow, but if I haven't got it by the morning I'll call them.

Well well my big brother w/ family is coming in 2-3 days and everyone is preparing for their arrival here in Sweden. I'm getting more and more excited for the trip that we are going to make, Stockholm - Skellefteå and then back again 2 days later. Hmm alot of stuff that needs to be done in my room. I will need to clean it, cancel the apartment contract, say bye bye to my fine internet connection that I got and prepare all my stuff for the move. So when we get up there we basically need to eat some dinner and then maybe clean it up a bit for when I'm having more guests, and last but not least start packing my stuff. That is all for this time.

Todelo!

Oh here is a trailer I made for the game that I have submittet to the Swedish Game Awards.

Inga kommentarer: