måndag, november 27, 2006

Dreams and Violence

So I went to see the new bond movie this friday (as I wrote in my previous post) and after that me and my friends had some beer and played some games until the early hours of the day. So I have been struggling to turn my day/night clock back to normal, hence get up around 8 am and go to sleep around 12 pm, well last night I had a very strange dream. I dreamt that I was in a fight with some bad guy and suddenly I had a gun in my hand so I fired one shot and hit him, but for some unaccountable reason I decided to start dreaming about my dad (I love my dad very much), and the dream sort of continues in slow motion, and when I see the bullet hitting the bad guy it is actually my dad that got hit.

Since my band is so strong with my father I started crying for what I had done, and I could hear myself weep, and then I woke up with tears running down from my cheek. I figured it was all a bad dream and decided to call my dad once I woke up again. The day goes by and I haven't called my dad, then something freakish happens. My dad pops up out of nowhere on msn and starts talking with me, woundering how I'm doing and so on. I pick up the phone and call him immediately, and so we talk about what's been happening so far in my life and about the trip I'm about to do with my baby brother to the states (all excited!).

We talk for about an hour and then I have to study so I tell him I have to study and he says that he is going downstairs to watch some tv, and so we hang up. After that I felt better, actually I felt alot better as soon as I heard his voice :) I think that the reacent playing of some violent games might have caused me to get in a fight in the first place, why my dad came in to the dream I have no clue. A well from one thing to the other, I just finished playing through Half-Life 2 (again!), and now I'm going to try out Half-Life 2: Episode One and see how that turns out, kinda excited since I love "never" ending stories or stories that after the real big action is done you can go a bit further and see how the aftermath of what you did turned out.

Now I'm off to bed since I have been awake for too long already, I have a written exam in the morning and I hate to get up early, since that is what I'm going to do I should have been asleep atleast around 10 pm. I'm supposed to wake up at 7 am, I'll probably snooze a couple of times and then run to scholl as always ;) Well well nighty then :)

Yours truly!

Inga kommentarer: