onsdag, november 22, 2006

X days and counting!

Soon soon very soon I'll be on a plane sipping (insert drink of choice here) and chillin', because when the plane lands it will be in Chicago (no rush it's just a lay-over), the next plane goes from Chicago to Seattle just 2 hours later, then when the plane lands me and my baby brother are going to meet our big brother since he is coming to pick us up. I'm looking forward to this trip every day, and every day I count down till the day I leave this rutten hole they call town (Skellefteå, Northern Sweden), the weather is great when it's great but at the moment the snow is melting since all of a sudden we got degrees above 0 and it rains too :(

It couldn't be better then to leave this all behind me when I go, I'm probably gonna smile all the way down to Stockholm :) And santa sent me his list of things my bigbrother wants and also what his wife wants so now I gotta go find the stuff they want. I can check 1 ½ things off of the list and that is 2 CD albums for his wife and 2 bottles of booze for him, I can also check the list of movies to their kids :)

From one thing to the other, been busy with school (although I don't really do very much right now) trying to get a grip on what I am supposed to do ;) also I have been busy trying out some new games that has arrived and those would be: Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Double Agent (sooo freakin' awsome graphics and gameplay) also Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (also very cool graphics and gameplay). I have decided to get through Double Agent first before I jump onto Dark Messiah, getting kinda divided otherwise ;)

Well soon time to hit the sack, have to be up early tomorrow (ooh how I hate to wake up early in the morning), to be in school for some network laboration. A well gonna play some games first ;)

C U around!

Inga kommentarer: