torsdag, juni 21, 2007

Ex

Strangest thing happend to me today, when I was waiting for tha train into town I saw my ex standing there on the platform also waiting for the same train. She didn't notice me until the train pulls into the platform. She waved at me and I waved back, then I walked up to her and said "Hi long time no see!" she responded the same. On the way in to town we talked about what we've been doing since our paths split some years earlier. She has been studying and was on her way to Örebro to take a test in programming (which she doesn't have that much skill in she said). Well when the train stoped at the central station we went off and exchanged numbers since I got invited to a party she is going to have this weekend with her boyfriend, she added that no one is coming so it might not be a party after all but I should RSVP when I know if I can come or not.

The first thing I did when I got to work was to hmm take a coffee actually ;) Then I called my friend at 10 am to see if he had any plans for this weekend. But he hadn't so I suggested that we do something since I kinda don't feel like going to my ex-s party where there only will be her and her boyfrind, it doesn't feel right. Sure if there was alot of other ppl there I might would go but not when it's just gonna be the 3 of us. Well today has been a loong ass day, it's only 2.30 pm and I wanna go home, pretty much almost everyone is going home early today since it's midsummer tomorrow and we celebate it "like crazy" over here. I think it's just an apologize to drink, but thats me. I also wish that my big brother would be here then we could celebrate it together with the whole family :)

Well maybe if I finish of some stuff here at the office I can go earlier, it would be nice but my TODO list is pretty darn big. Maybe if I cut it in half or even smaller pieces then it would feel like I've accomplish something today :D

L8ters!

Inga kommentarer: