fredag, juni 29, 2007

Friday yaye

Finally friday, the last day of this endless week (but the working part isn't over yet). After work today I'll journey to Tullinge and work at the country festival that is there. I wonder how much I'll have to do since it's gonna rain on Saturday, then it won't come so much people. Not looking forward to that actually, but I have monday off so I can really sleep in :-D so this weekend I can't sit at home and play on my xbox nor the computer but I'll probably set it up during next week. Oh and my big brothers wife has started to make trips from home to downtown Stockholm with the kids. She came by my office and we went out and took a coffee at one of the nearby coffee shop's.

She is really starting to grasp how to get around in Stockholm without the use of a car, since that is almost impossible to do in downtown Stockholm. Even if you do the cost of parking downtown is a robbery. So strange suddenly I don't know what I wan't to write in my blog :( I usually have lots of stuff to write down and share but now it stands perfectly still. Well one thing that I can write about is that I'm not really getting anywhere with coding our game so it fits after the clients requests/demands. Well I'm in some kind of roadfork where 2 or more paths of doing a thing in the game leads to the same result but I need some help on figuring out how the CTO want's it, and he is not in until next week. So I'm pretty much bored as hell, but I can still plan (in more detail) how I am going to present one of my solutions to the CTO next week.

I'll be out of reach from a computer so I'll probably blog when the weekend is over, most likely on monday since I'm off from work. Tha... tha... That's all folks!

Inga kommentarer: