måndag, juni 25, 2007

Monday

Well today is the first day of the week, namely monday the last day I want to work on. But I fight it through to the end anyway, bacause then tuesday comes :) So what have I done today? Woke up (sadly enough) and got ready to go to work. On my way to work I stopped at coffee cup to pick up a coffee and a bagle for breakfast. Came to work at 8.30 a.m and sat there all alone at my desk, eating my breakfast and reading todays paper. Nothing really interesting in it. When it was time for lunch I called 2 friends that works at GRIN (maybe if I don't like it at the job I'm at now I might be able to get into GRIN), we went to Texas Burger Restaurant. It was very fun to go out and have lunch with some friends from collage, we talked about work, upcoming party they are going to have next weekend.

This weekend I'm going to work at Lida Coutnry Festival in Tullinge. I asked my CTO if I could have monday next week off, since I'll be working the whole weekend and I'm probably not going to get so much rest. It is so much to do on the festival. The festival is from friday to saturday, I've asked if my brothers wife and kids want to come on saturday and enjoy some country music (I don't by the way enjoy that kind of music). We'll see how it turns out when the weekend comes sneaking around the corner ;-)

Oh and I "hate" that the salary comes one whole month after the first month of work, so actually I work 2 months before I get paid for the first one. Kinda sucks but anyway I do get a nice salary for my first job. Why I'm aggravated is because I want to start going to the gym so I can work some fat off my fat body. I don't want to borrow more money since I'm already in debt to both my father and my baby brother, my whole first salary will go to paying off my debt to them. Almost everything since I didn't start from the begining of this month I don't get a full months pay. So to have some cash over until next payday I'll probably just pay off some of my debt.

Time flies and now it's time for bed :) Nite!

Inga kommentarer: