torsdag, juni 28, 2007

Thursday = week almost over

Just have to put this ontop, this is to everyone that reads this! Please help the free online radio to survive. Savenetradio.org if you're in the USA please talk to your congress/senate representative to make a difference. More info on the site (linked to above).

Damn the week is almost over :) Today I'm having lunch with my old roomate and another classmate from collage. Also I'm a member at this online-student-community called Student.se and I just logged in this morning, droped a line at the grafitti billboard. Just below my post I saw a picture of someone that I recognize, and I wasn't mistaken :) it was an old classmate from middleschool. She is now one of the admins at that community (neat). The world is a small place and it's so random where you meet old friends and stuff like that :)

Yesterday was a waste of day since I didn't do very much at work, nothing to do really, so I wasn't lacking discipline, just that I didn't have any new tasks to perform really. But I managed to dig in on a task that probably will land on my table sooner or later, so a little headstart wouldn't be so bad.

Yesterdays strip from little-gamers was so funny here you go:


Well tomorrow is friday and then after work I'm gonna go and work some more at this country festival held in Tullinge as I wrote about before. Hopefully it's gonna be a calm evening, hopefully not to much whipsters that are trying to jump over the fence or under it just to get in for free. Actually the music isn't the music they usually listen to they just try to get in to get ahold of alcohol like beer but we don't allow people to buy unless they have a wristband in a certain color ;)

Now back to work =)

Inga kommentarer: