tisdag, november 20, 2007

Assassins Creed

So 5 days has passed since I blogged last time O_o time sure flies by, latest game to the pile is Assassins Creed and that is also a game worth it's money. You swiftly move around your character and jump from rooftops to rooftops and on all kinds of stuff that sits between buildings. You have your little fast-blade thingie that shouts out from your arm, and you use that to assassinate your targets nice and easy (and silently). You can also use throwing knives, fist fighting and swords fighting. The game is very evenly balanced and you quickly get the hang of how to play. This game took me 2 days to complete and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, I was up all night and day playing this game so ofcurse it went by fast but if your not unemployed this game will be something thats going to take some time to get through.

Anyway one of my best friends finally got his 46" LCD TV today, I went by to see how it was compared to his old one, and boy that LCD TV just lit up the room and the text was so clear I could stand a mile away and still be able to read it (in comparison to his old TV) ;) Hopefully tomorrow I will get a haircut so I look nice and tidy for when I attend the Stockholm Student Fair this year. I'm going to talk about my university education so I think I'll have to look nice and proper.

I'm still waiting for that call that would insure some money wealth coming my way ;) what I mean is that I still haven't heard anything since the interview but I'm expecting a call or an e-mail for that matter at the end of this week or in the begining of next. I hope I get the position, it would be so much fun to work at a game company. And then I'll probably fall in the routine as shown below ;)



Well thats all for today! I'll be back!

Inga kommentarer: