måndag, november 05, 2007

Internet Marketing Conference

So I attended the Internet Marketing Conference to learn stuff I already knew... hmm yeah thats basicly what happend. I got a good lunch and maybe some more ideas on how to market my upcoming websites and my big brothers wifes website. That said I got up fscking early just to attend this, I only got like 2½ hrs of sleep last night. For some odd reason I couldn't sleep so today I'm tired as hell and will be going to bed like this instant!

Also during my lunch break I recieved a phonecall from my school saying that they want me to attend the stockholm fair for new potential university studnets as an informant for the school I studied at, which is LTU = Luleå University of Technology. I'm going to attend the fair (to be sure to get some extra income) and after that phonecall I recieved another one, this time from a recruiting company that I had been in touch with last week. They said that they wanted to meet with me for a short interview and then they will schedule me for another interview with the company that they are recruiting new talents for. I'm looking forward to this as I now have another shot at getting some income and really make up the plans on how my life might turn out.

That's enough for today since my eyelids are pounding the floor as I type, so I'll brush my teeth and head for bed now. G'Night

Inga kommentarer: