torsdag, november 15, 2007

Call of Duty 4 = Addictive game

Woah! what a marvelous game Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is, it completely blew my mind away. I had seen it before but never played it, I watched my baby brother play it on his Xbox360 and I thought 'damn thats nice' he only got through training when we had to leave. So I set out to beat the time in the training level and I was going to bed after that... or so I thought. After beating the training level it all began, my first mission then the next then the next and so it continued. It really was addictive since I had planned to go to bed at midnight but ended up at 2 am in the morning (again!).

If your thinking of buying it, do it, whether you buy it for the Xbox360/PC or the PS3 you will not be disappointed. The graphics are to die for, and if you have a top notch computer that can handle some massive graphics then don't hesitate, buy it!

Still waiting for that call to say whether or not I will get a second interview or not, it's kinda boring sitting home all day doing nothing. Luckily for me, now I have CoD 4 to play :D After that I think I'll move on to an oldie, namely Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. We'll see where I end up ;) Now it's time for bed, tata!

Inga kommentarer: