tisdag, november 06, 2007

Introduction interview

So today I woke up at the sound of my phone sounding the alarm, I picked it up and thought to myself what the hell is it now! And when I saw that it said Alarm in the display I remembered that I had an introduction interview today, silly me but I got out of bed and into the bathroom. I didn't eat any breakfast, ran to the bus and went to the meeting. The train I went on got stuck just before my stop and I whished that I would be on time, magically I did make it in time.

At the introduction interview we talked a little about what the job was all about and then what my role in the whole thing would be. He was a bit fashionable about my background/studies, he also said that I would fit like a glove for this job. I laid all my cards on the table and said that I'm not finished with school and I flunked my math classes and the physics, he accepted that and liked that I was honest. The only catch was that the next interview was on Thursday in two weeks from now, he later called me back the very same day and asked me if Wednesday at 9 am would work for me. I told him that I was going to take moms car to the garage but that in the evening was fine. He said that the evening didn't work too well but this Thursday in the evening and I said that was fine so now I have my interview moved to this week on Thursday (Yaye!).

Flashed my baby brothers new Xbox360 drive but it still has some problem with reading some of the games we have, well that will all be fixed once he gets the new drives from our big brother :)

Now it's time to head on home and fix a few things on the website and then go to bed since I'm taking the car to the garage early tomorrow *sigh*

I'll be back!

Inga kommentarer: