tisdag, juli 03, 2007

Cardfraud

So damn typical, today I got this mail that my cardnumber might be in the wrong hands and that I should contact my bank and block my current card and order a new one (for free of curse). This couldn't have come at a worse momet, because tomorrow I'm going on a lunch date with an old friend (a girl if you must know). Fortunately I have some spare cash on me but not enough to pay for her lunch aswell :( Anyhow, I blocked my card and ordered a new one, so tomorrow on the lunch date I guess she has to pay for herself (I think she is going to do so anyway).

Fun weekend with almost no sleep at all. Not between Friday and Saturday anyway, got almost 1 hour of rest before the night shift started, then when we got off the night shift around 8 a.m (it started at 1 a.m) we got to bed and slept for 1 hour then it was time to go and pick up some artists at Arlanda Airport. We drove them to their hotel and then we went back to the festival, once we got there we could sleep for another hour and then we got up and went to the hotel where we left the artists to pick them up and drive them to the festival. After that we where awake until 1 a.m Sunday morning, that's when the festival ended. At that point we had to drive the drunken band members back to their hotel and then we head back to the festival to finially go to sleep. We got the order that we sleep until we wake up and don't have to worry about anything else. Said and done :) slept almost 10 hours straight.

When I came home on Sunday evening I took a shower and went over to dads to see what they where up to. Same old, kids playing and stuff. Best part was that I had this Monday off so I could rest. Boy did I sleep, from midnight til noon :) after that I got up and made some brunch. After the brunch I watched some TV but fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours. Woke up and went over to dads to have some dinner. Went back home and went to sleep again since today was a regular work day :P which tomorrow also is, so now I have to sign out and go to bed :P

Nite!

Inga kommentarer: