måndag, oktober 08, 2007

Another one

So I've been up to some stuff, running around to interviews, spending some time with my friends and family. Guess what? Yepp I got yet another interview, well I actually got turned down on one of my interviews last week but the guys that where interviewving me got a very good impression of me and they decided to offer me another position in one of their affiliated companies (which are in the same building). I got positive to the idea so I accepted the interview offer and now I have one tomorrow.

I still haven't heard from the other one, but I'm still waiting for the phone to ring. Anyway this sunday I watched a movie called Deck the Halls and it was really great, really christmassy. Next up I think I'll be watching Wild Hogs. Some series have started again that I haven't noticed until yesterday, I recently watched the new episodes of Las Vegas and I loved it, interesting turn of events in the series.

Boy I wounder when I'm gonna get a job, and if I get to the point where I have to choose between 2 I don't know which one :S I kinda like them both but maybe one is going to play the other one out. On wednesday I'm going golfing again with mom, I don't know if my baby brother is coming but if he is thats gonna be great, otherwise it'll just be mom and I :) Well I guess I shoud be heading for bed now but I'm not feeling tierd at all, maybe I'll just watch an episode of Two and a half Men and then hit the pillow.

Tata!

Inga kommentarer: