måndag, oktober 22, 2007

The Portal is open!

So today I finished the new game called Portal, it was a bit mindblowing, it got the better part of my brain to start working again since it wasn't just some shoot-em-up first person game thats brain dead. No in this one you had to actually use your brain to get somewhere, at first it was fairly easy but as the game progresses you have to think and plan more and more on what your next step is going to be. I highly recommend to try this new kind of game, it's fun and you never get stuck, just use your imagination when you "get stuck".

My friend came over after his ex had been at their apartment and collected some of her stuff, so to take his mind of things we watched 'Meet the Robinsons' it was a really good animated movie, quite some fun. After that we played some Rally Sport Challange 2 on my Xbox and just hung out as we use to. Tomorrow is monday (how I hate mondays) but not this monday since tomorrow I'm going to finish off some of my laboratory work from school, so I will finally get my degree one day :)

I got ahold of the new laboratory work from this years course and it seemed fairly easy so I'm gonna give it a go and see where I end up ;) Well thats that for now, I think I should get into bed so I won't sleep the whole day tomorrow.

L8ter!

Inga kommentarer: