lördag, oktober 20, 2007

Episode Two

Yesterday I went downtown to pick up my pre-ordered copy of The Orange Box which includes Half-Life 2, HL2: Episode One, HL2: Episode Two, Portal and the new Team Fortress 2. Just to get the story right I played through Episode One again (although I had already done that a while ago but anyway) and after that I started Episode Two to find out that it had an pre-rendered movie from Episode One with some key notes from what happend in the previous episode. A wee bit annoying don't you think? I thought so, anyway after the movie the game starts and I had maxed out the graphics to get the ultimate feeling and boy what a feeling. The story in Half-Life and Half-Life 2 is just to die for, I love when there is a great game with a good story in it. I finished Episode Two in about 2 days time, it was much longer than Episode One, at one point I thought is this never gonna end? But then it did, surprise surprise ;)

I haven't tried Portal or Team Fortress 2 yet but I will. I also have been working on my big brothers wifes new homepage. It's entirely in flash and I haven't worked with flash in a while so it is a bit challenging with the new version and I also haven't worked with an entire homepage made in flash before but it certainly isn't impossible ;) I have done some changes and more will come... tomorrow. I hope to have the site up this weekend so I have some work ahead of me to do :)

Well I'll blog again soon, now I'm off to bed :P

Inga kommentarer: