fredag, oktober 12, 2007

Wild hogs

I watched a great movie today, wild hogs (yepp as the topic) and ate dinner with my friend. It was a real comedy I can tell you that for sure, because I laughed so much I got tummyache. After the movie I went home, and played some Counter-Strike Source (GunGame) with my friend who I had had dinner with and watched the movie. Why I had to get home was that dad wanted to get a mail to the last minute mail box.

After we had killed some peeps in the virtual world we decided to check out the latest computer stuff and see what we can afford (soon). I'm looking to upgrade my CPU and Graphics Card. When I've done that my baby brother can have my old CPU which is way better then the one he is having right now. Also if my currently owned Graphics Card is better then the one he has right now he can have mine once I install my new one.

Damn I'm getting really tired, my eyelids are heavy as a rock, I guess I'll better hit the sack now. And for the sake of it I hope that Academic Work calls me tomorrow with some news, hopefully before the cruise I'm going on :)

Well good night folks!

Inga kommentarer: