torsdag, oktober 18, 2007

Studies

So I've decided that I'm going to finish my classes that are kinda left behind since I left finished school. I have some Math, Physics, AI programming stuff and my Bachelor Thesis work still left to finish before I can get my graduation. No rush I'll just take one thing at a time and then finish off big :) I'm soon going to the states once more and to Whistler to go skiing, it's gonna me so awsome, we totally are going to bring the digital camera this time.

Watched the Sweden - Northern Ireland soccer game today and the final score was 1 - 1, kinda booring since Sweden had most of the match but hey that's soccer. Oh and that job interview I was on last didn't go as planned but in a way it kinda did. I got the reply that I didn't get the position but that just made room for plan B which is to pick up my studies again and finish them once and for all.

Oh and the movie Ratatouille is a genius movie, I think everyone should go and see it NOW!!! I loved it and so did all my friends who has watched it. Well this wasn't a very long blog today but I suddenly got the memory-of-blankness in my head so I really don't know what more to blog about today, but tomorrow is a new day and I'll probably have something more to blog about then :) Until then...

"Goodby and thanks for all the fish!"

Inga kommentarer: