tisdag, juli 17, 2007

Dead tired

As usuall every morning I'm tired as hell when I get to work. Today wasn't any different :( Yesterday after work I met with this girl that I've been talking to over the interweb ;) and we went out to grab a coffee, after a while sitting and talking we decided that we wanted to get something to eat (for dinner) so we also went to grab a bite. During these 3 hours which we talked about everything, I didn't get that chemical reaction or spark or what ever you want to call it. Everytime we text eachother or chat on the internet I get that strange butterfly feeling in my stomach, but yesterday I felt nothing when we where togheter. Not a damn thing, and it didn't help to think about her relationship with this other dude that shes been with for like 8 years.

She is the same age as I am so she hooked up with this dude when she was in high-school O_o of well, since I didn't really feel anything I'm thinking that this isn't anything to get emotionally involved in. As of right now only thinking of another girl, I don't know what it is with her but everytime I talk to her my heart makes volts. But the one thing that kinda scares me for the moment is that she want to have kids, sure I want that to in the future but I get the feeling that she wants to have them like right away. That would be a bit too soon for me, atleast I want to travel around the globe 1 time or do something "crazy" before I settle down and start a family. I'm up for practicing of making babies but not the real deal right now.

As usual when work is slow I surf around and stopped at youtube ;) and I found this new game that I totally wanna try out (below is the video interview from this years E3) It's 5:51 minutes long.


That would be all from right now!

Inga kommentarer: