tisdag, juli 10, 2007

Work work work

So here I am again... blogging... about? What I'm up to ofcurse :D as the topic says, work work work, that's all I ever do ;) but soon I'll have my sweet vacation. I'm going to Turkey (F-yeah!). Right now I'm kinda helping this girl with her relationship problems, she is in a sort of a road fork and doesn't really know what to do, so a few helping and supporting words should help her make the best decision for her.

Anyway I wrote before about the cardfraud, and I have gotten my new card now (it's a VISA) :( so now I can't go around and feel "proud" about having a MasterCard, since MasterCard has these kickass commercials like this one:

or why not this one:

Frankly I like the first one best of those two, there are more but I haven't found them, haven't been looking that hard for them ;)

Well I should get back to work now, a few hours left and then I get off work and can go home, have to have done something before this day is over.

Tata!

Inga kommentarer: