torsdag, juli 12, 2007

In other news...

The weather here in Sweden is like a lightswitch on/off. One day it's sunny the other it's raining, it could even happen all in one day. Like today, I woke up and the sun was shining, went to work and just before lunch it starts to rain. Typically Swedish weather during the summer ;) Soon like in 1 week from today I'll be on the beach with sand between my toes, I can hardly wait. At work I'm finishing one of the demands from one of our clients. I've entered the debug face and need some feedback from the server but the person (my project manager) isn't in right now so I take some time to write in my blog :)

The first testrun went pretty well, the server returned the correct value and I suppose that on my side I did store the information but the program just halted since I didn't tell it to continue. Changed a few things in the code and retried the attempt but noe my project manager isn't here to help me debug what might be wrong, since I need to know what happens on the server side at this point and he is the only one that handles it. Okey so I saw one more flaw and changed it now but still my pm hasn't arrived yet. Gotta catch him when he walks in the office.

Had sushi for lunch and dined with this beautiful girl I wrote about before ;) After lunch we went to the central station so she could catch the train to Uppsala. Waved her of and returned to work where I currently am :) But that will probably be all for today, I'll drop a line or two again tomorrow or in next week ;)

L8ter!

Inga kommentarer: