fredag, juli 27, 2007

Hot I said HOT

Yes well here I am now blogging from Turkey, at the end of my trip I finally find a computer with internet on it ;) Well otherwise I've been hanging out at the beach all day watching beautiful babes and bathing. The water is wounderful and so are the ladies ;) When I'm downtown everyone looks at me and gets amazed about my height, usually they don't see so tall people as I am so I let them look. Some have been saying 'wow look how tall he is' in turkish ofcurse because I look like a tourist and therefore don't know the language ;) but I do so I turn to them and say 'thank you' and boy their faces, how amazed the get from hearing someone that looks kinda foreign to know the language.

Well sitting here at this internet cafe sweatting my ass off since there is no Air Condition in here O_o but still some windows are open to let some air flow through. I kinda miss home, since it's not that freaking hot during tha daytime. Sure it rains alot right now in Stockholm but I don't really care, for the moment I'm really looking forward to some colder weather. Everyday I sweat my ass off, cold showers, bathing in the ocean but still it gets to you. Just a tip to anyone thats going to a country like Turkey is to always take a cold shower before you go to sleep, trust me you will sleep better.

Well thats that from me, I'm signing out and drop you a line soon :) Maybe from Izmir or from Sweden. Tata!

Inga kommentarer: