tisdag, juli 31, 2007

Back in business

That was that vacation in Turkey, wounder where I'll be off to next? I'm thinking of a trip back to the US and maybe a trip to Canada :) Whistler FTW! But this time we'll stay a bit longer than a weekend. It was soo awsome to be there :D All this icecream eating and goodies that I've been eating in Turkey has turned me into a real fatto (although my big brothers wife doesn't think so) I need to get in shape again :( well atleast I will feel better and have a better self-confidence :)

My first day back at work (big mistake) I should really have taken this day off since I was so tired when I got back home yesterday and ofcurse didn't I go to bed right away after dinner. No I stayed up until 11 p.m talking to mom about what we have been doing down there. I found an apartment that I could have taken but didn't since I didn't feel like spending half of my first sallary on rent. I'm thinking of waiting a bit with getting myself an apartment on my own until I have a steady job.

Hmm when will those postcards arrive to my friends O_o I've written a little code word that I want them to say to me so they can recieve their presents, but still nothing yet :P Bet they will come sometime this week (I hope) :D

Ooh look at the time (almost) time to go home ;) well better start getting some more stuff done before I go home. Tata!

Inga kommentarer: