fredag, september 07, 2007

And liftoff

Yepp now I've just launched my new webpage go check it out :D Finished up some last minute touch ups and then put it online. I must say that it looks pretty darn better now than the old one. The old one was just something I threw together in a quick pace to have something to show. Now I got a little bit more time to make it look good and well see for yourself :P

Nothing much has happend, went to the gym yesterday and did some power pilates. Boy was that a good workout, I could nearly get out of bed this morning, I had to roll of the bed since I couldn't really do a full crunch to get up straight. I really felt the workout from yesterdays training so I probably did something right ;) Anyway my friend came by today since his girlfriend had thrown him out for the evening because she was gonna arrange some sort och ladies night at their place so he couldn't be there. I went and picked him up at his parents house and once we got back home we immediately started playing on my Wii :) We played some golf, sorted some pussle out in Prince of Persia and flew some airplanes in Balzing Angels.

Well tomorrow is a big day because I have an interview tomorrow in the afternoon so I'll better get some sleep and clear out my head before I go to it. And with that I leave for bed. G'night!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

En liten kommentar! =) Läser du min blogg nån gång då? Kram!