torsdag, september 20, 2007

Hair-cut + computer problems

So, tomorrow I'm getting a hair-cut and I can tell you it's needed. I hate when my hair is so big it goes over my ears, I want it short, maybe if someone could invent a invisible haircutter that lets you have the hair-cut you want. Hmm on the other hand I think I've been watching a teedy bit much of the series Eureka ;) It is a very good sci-fi series. I'm not in to much of that sci-fi stuff but it's fun to watch all those strange stuff happening in the town Eureka, maybe that's where they got the name for the show ;)

A well after my hair-cut I'm going to one of moms colleagues to fix their computer, they have a very odd problem, but it sounds very familiar to the Blaster virus, and what it does to the computer. Basically what the Blaster virus does is to shutdown a very important service in the computer and Windows is designed so when that particular service is closed it has to reboot the computer. The problem here is that their computer works fine until they log on to the internet then it reboots. So I guess I'll find out whats wrong tomorrow when I'm there.

Oh and a week or so back I finished Prince of Persia: Rival Swords on my Wii, it was a pretty cool game and the developers had rewritten the controls for it in a good way. You interacted so much more with the character in the game now that you had to flick and swing the controls to make the character do the moves you want him to do. That's what I love about the Wii console :) the interaction part it feels like a whole new dimension of gaming :) Probably why Nintendo designed it that way ;)

Well it's gonna be an interesting day tomorrow so I'll better get some sleep while I still can. Good night and sleep tight!

Inga kommentarer: