söndag, september 30, 2007

Golf

This weekend was a killer, had a guys only weekend at a friends house. A big flatscreen TV and 2 xbox360s (and a normal fat TV) a couple of games, beers and pizza. Once again we've saved the world from destruction ;) It was very relieving just hanging out with some friends and talking about everything and without any girls around poking their nose in the comments we made ;) thus a guys only weekend. I think that the last game we played before we went to bed was Tiger Woods PGA 08 and I was barely awake when we played since the time was 4 am. I think we played 'one ball' and it was my turn, when I did my chip I did a chip-in that resulted in an eagle. Anyway I almost did the same thing today on the golf course. Yes a computer geek like me playes golf amazing isn't it :P

It started out as a very bad plan but actually went really well, and I hope mom did have a good time. I know that I hit the ball way longer than she does but she still hangs in there and keeps up, I think thats very strong of her to do so. Of course everyone has bad days or bad hits sometimes and I sure had my share of that cake today ;) (hungover and tired on the golf course isn't really the day your are dreaming about).

Well it looks like I'm going to the states once more this christmas/new years to be with my big brother and his family. The tickets are bought and now it's just the long wait till the departure day :P In the meantime until that day I will be going to an interview for a job (or some jobs), maybe take up my school books and finish some of those math classes that are still unfinished and go to a concert where DJ Tiësto will play. One thing that isn't clear to me is the trip to Whistler that my baby brother wants to make, what I'm worried about is the economy for that little trip up to Canada and back. I'll have to talk to him tomorrow or this week and see how he has planned that.

Time to charge my cell phone and go to bed :) Night ya'll and catch you later!

Inga kommentarer: