fredag, september 28, 2007

Slowly

So things are going a bit slowly now but still forward, I talked to my big brother today and also argued with my dad about my future plans that I might have. I prefer to get a grip of the situation before I share it with everybody else, and for some strange reason I might have gotten a grip on it. After I talked with my big brother (after my dad had talked to him) I started to make up my plan in my head, after the phonecall I shared my plans with my dad and he seemed calm about how I had thought out my future. Whats been going so slow is that I am trying to get a hold of some professors or math teachers at KTH here in Stockholm but they are a bit hard to get a hold of but I'm still trying.

Another thing that has been going on is that my friends girlfriend moved out from their apartment, I on the other hand see that as a sign of splitting up. I think he sees it too but doesn't really want to realise it, but I guess he'll do it eventually. Although I think that they should have talked more to each other than just one of them picks up their stuff and leaves. But not really my cup of tea or something like that. I read/heard (don't know if it's true) that you could take the number of years/months you have been together and devide it by 2 and thats how many years/months you have been breaking up, as I said I don't know if that is true so don't go thinking about it.

I got an interview next week and I'll see how that goes, if it goes well I'll get called for a second interview, and I think after that I get the job. But if I don't get that job I'll continue to finish my studies. I have my Math classes and some Physics and my Bachelors Thesis still left to do before I can get my graduation. I'll work on that as soon as this interview thingie is over. Talking of which, I need to go out and buy myself some new shirts and maybe a new pair of pants so I can look extra good when I go to that interview :) it's always good to make a good first impression.

Well I'll blog soon (I hope) C YA!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Var inte sur på mej. Ta hand om Filip.