torsdag, september 06, 2007

Some stuff

Okey sorry for not posting in a few days but I've been a tad bit busy with helping my friends, helping around at home. I also started to design my new homepage, it looks kinda cool. Way better then the one I have atm. Here's a preview of what it's gonna look like when it's finished.

I have been fixing my friends Xbox360 these past 2 days, for some strange reason his drive stopped reading discs. We thought that it was something wrong with the flash but it wasn't. So I took the 360 console to my old workplace and they told me that it was an easy thing to fix since the little magnet inside the drive that holds the disc in place via a metal connection in the top of the drive had gotten loose so we opened the drive there and just put the magnet back in it's place (with a little super glue on it first so it won't loosen again!). That thing could aparently happen to any of the xbox 360 drives, I didn't know that it was that easy but now I do and the next time it happens I know what to do :D

Well not so long post today but I really have to sleep so I'll try to post some more tomorrow or after my interview on Friday (yes I have one this Friday, yaye!).

"So long and thanks for all the fish!"

Inga kommentarer: