måndag, september 10, 2007

Funny stuff

So this weekend passed and it was a hell of a good weekend :D It all started out with my interview on Friday (which I still don't know if I got the job or not but this week will tell) I walked away from that interview with a non-cocky confidence, I more or less felt like I got the job but lets not jump through hoops to soon. After my interview I dined with my friends at their place, we played some games and watched some TV before I decided it was time to go home. I started to feel tired and I don't want to drive sleepy. The next day started out all right, ate some breakfast, helped dad with some grocery shopping, once that was done I started to pack some because I and my friends where gonna have a guys night only on that Saturday. And we did, we arrived around noon to one of our friends, went out to eat some lunch then back to his place and set up the Xbox360 and the Wii. We played all night long (had a wonderful dinner on top of that), and when the clock strike midnight I started to get pretty darn tired so we made the beds and went to sleep.

The next day we had some breakfast and played some more, until noon I think then we packed our stuff and headed back home. It was quite fun doing that, no one was there to tell us that we where booring or be more social... at that point we where as social as guys can get (mostly) we where all playing together and we where having a blast so I don't see the "non"-social stuff in that. Ofcurse we where shouting and cheering, we played fotball :D (and we watched the soccer game on the other TV while playing Tennis on the other) unfortunately Sweden played 0-0 against Denmark but it looks like we are going to play in the European Masters anyway :D

Read my frinds blog and found out that you could simpsonize yourself just by uploading a photo of yourself at www.simpsonizeme.com I uploaded a picture of myself and simpsonized myself :D end below are the results.

Well guess I'll be heading for my bed now :D catch you later!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Vad fin du var! =) Möjligen lite väl spinkiga armar, hehe. Kram!