tisdag, mars 20, 2007

8:30 AM Miracle

Wow that was a sudden wake up call. For the first time in my life I am actually glad to see another guy in his undies. I was up late last night fixing some assignments we have gotten in school and went to bet fairly late but I woke up at 7:45 AM the first time but then instead of snoozing I shut the alarm off and went right back to sleep (and how wonderful it was) until two of my classmates starts to pound the doorbell, I woke up like if I would have had a bad dream. I stared at my alarmclock and saw it was showing 8:30 AM, I think "Shoot I should be going to school NOW!" so I throw off my bed cover and run to the bathroom to get ready, on my whay to the bathroom I see my roommate answering the door in his underware. Then I knew he wasn't ready to go to school just yet, it bought me some time to get ready.

Today is the day before judgement day so to speak. Tomorrow we all have our presentations for some of the big game companies here in Sweden. There are people coming from DICE, Avalanche, Agency 9, Coldwood and maybe Starbreeze and/or Grin. So I'm all excited about that aswell as a little "scared" for how the day is going to be. We did all the preparations for the big day tomorrow, printed hand-outs, put up our computers for the smaller presentations when we mingle with the representatives and setup the network for those computers that needs internet access and so on. I think it's time for bed now since the time is 12:32 AM and I really want some sleep before I have to be in school. The big showoff starts at 10:00 AM sharp and we should be there 1 hour before so that leaves me with almost 8hrs of sleep.

I'll write a line or two tomorrow after the event ;)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Na, hur gick det med allt du ville presentera? Ska du ut och resa i varlden snart och jobba i Seattle?