fredag, mars 02, 2007

The excitedness continues

Okey, so now I have been busy working my ass off in school for this project that I am doing with my classmate, (it's still not finished but we're getting there). In the meantime I've _not_ been working so hard on that worksample that DICE wanted me to submit but I guess I blame the other project for that. I have also been in contact with another game developing company called Starbreeze Studios and I know that they want programmers, but they are a bit slow on evaluating me. Hope they can decide soon so I know if I'm going to write my master thesis or not.

If I don't get to write the master thesis anywhere I will retake some classes that aren't finished. Do the things that needs to be finished and then if I get a new shot at writing my master thesis somewhere I will probably get my degree :D

A rather short post since the time now is 1:12 AM and I really should be in bed for like 1h ago :/ so I guess I'll post more when things start to come about.

Goodby and thanks for all the fish ;)

Oh and a minor update! I finished Call of Duty 3 today on my XBOX it was awsome, like the graphics and that you got to play the missions from the different allied forces view. The game would have been even nicer to finish on my big brothers Sony Bravida "46 fullHD (1080) flatscreen TV (and XBOX360) but noo I decided to stop when I was like 3 missions from the end and thought that they where going to release CoD3 to PC but found out that they won't. So I got a bit disapointed but I finished it anyways. :)

Inga kommentarer: