onsdag, mars 14, 2007

Crunch time = no sleep ?

Well it's crunch time (again O_o) and I'm in school writing a paper on physic simulation(s) on GPU with 2 of my classmates. Soon the cleaning ladies will come and say hello ;) While I'm here I tend to spend some of the time on youtube (can't help it) when you get bored with doing the same thing every hour you want a break. What could be better then watch some small movie clip on youtube to pass the time :)

Below is a clip that brings back alot of memories

And also this clip to pass the time it's more of a music video, it is very neatly done :)

Well I'm getting kinda tired and want to sleep, I think I'm going to put in a "last" effort and start to make the power point presentation and then find a couch to take a nap for a few hours so I can get by this day too.

1 kommentar:

Antonietta Kies sa...

I enjoyed this second video you've linked. I was shown it a while back by someone who kept up with youTube better than I do. Good luck in the gaming industry.