måndag, mars 05, 2007

Weekend = over;

Okey so a little programming joke with the topic for the blog today but what the hell :) Just wanted to pop in and say that I've been playing alot of Madden NFL 07 on my xbox and my superstar is getting kinda good so early in the season . I really love the new play system that EA has made for this game, that you only control you character when he is on the field. Sure you could control the rest of the team when he's not on the field if you want but I feel that it's more convenient this way.

Haven't been working at all this weekend as I had hoped to do. Instead I baked some bread and went to a party where one of my friends got so drunk that the police came and put him in the arrest room at the police station until he woke up.

Ahh crap now the time is 4:24 AM on this monday morning and I have to get some sleep, I have a dentist apointment in the afternoon and I have to get some work done tomorrow. I don't really like going to the dentist now when the government has stopped paying for my dental visits. It's going to cost me around $91, and for me a poor student that's quite some money just to throw at one tooth to be fixed.

Well now I'm going to bed catch you later!

Inga kommentarer: