måndag, mars 12, 2007

Lunchbreak + projectpresentation

So here I am at the lunch cafeteria with my laptop and savour a really good meal while I'm blogging :) As the topic says for today I have done the presentation of my special project in school, it went.. uhm... well. My colleague isn't that keen on doing a presentation in english, which I on the other hand is. Why the discussion about doing the presentation in english is that 4 projects get to do it for the representatives from the visiting game companies that will come here on the 20:th of March. I'm all excited about that, even if we don't get to show our presentation we will be outside the presentation hall and demonstrating our redundant game servers.

From one thing to the other I have been multitasking while playing my games at my spare time now. On my XBOX I run Madden NFL 07 and let the computer do most of the gameplay unless I want't to take over and play for a bit (or when my Superstar is on the field). On my computer I continued to play Splinter Cell: Double Agent, although I have stumbled upon more and more bugs in that game. Bugs in the way of I'm doing some action and then I'm not satisfied with it and want to retry it, then I go to the menu and choose load last saved game, when it then loads the game does some action it is not supposed to do and has to terminate. Very annoying! And I have patched it to the latest version (1.02).

This weekend was a very "wet" one so to speak, alot of drinking came in the picture as of my class had a glhf-dinner (good luck have fun-dinner) to celebrate our "last" time togheter before we go on with our master thesis at different game companies. For myself I haven't gotten any master thesis position at Starbreeze Studios... yet. I'm not giving up, last night I sent them another e-mail on how urgent it's getting for me to get a position, still waiting for them to answer. I'm hoping to get an interview with them soon, since next period starts the 23:rd of March.

A well thats all for now, time is almost up and I need to get back to listen to the rest of the presentations.

Update: I have now finished Splinter Cell Double Agent and man what a truly great game. I almost cried when I knew I've finished it. No I'm off to bed it's 2 AM now and I should probably get some sleep before I go to school again :) Cheers!

Inga kommentarer: