lördag, mars 17, 2007

First Encounter Assault Recon = F.E.A.R

Well it wasn't that much of a scary game, took a while for me to actually sit down and play it through and now in like 1-2 days I'm done. Kinda feels a bit short maybe, but then again I don't get scared that easy atleast not when it comes to games or movies. I felt that the game was more or less based on the movie Resident Evil, with the Vault and stuff only that instead of zombies you fight some flying-zombie-thingie that spawns out of nowhere.

Latest news from Starbreeze is that they still haven't evaluated me yet, but I feel like I still have a chance. I told them that I have relatives in Uppsala, whom I could stay with if the case is that I get the position. If I don't get it I'm gonna try to search for a job or master thesis spot at Valve in Seattle. But I need to write a cover letter first. I maybe could get some help from my big brother in the states to look through my CV+Cover letter.

And now the time is 3:18 AM Saturday morning, maybe time for me to hit the sack so I can do something fun of tomorrow :)

Todeloo!

Inga kommentarer: