måndag, april 23, 2007

Another weekend bites the dust

And there goes yet another weekend, sadly to say. Last night I stayed up late and did all kinds of stuff, mainly just zapping on the TV found a channel that showed a very old swedish movie called PS Sista Sommaren (PS Last Summer). I didn't really watch it that much just glazed at it from time to time, and one scene in the begining was especially funny when one of the main characters sees a topless girl and says "Vilka djävla månlandare!" (What huge lunar modules) it was the funniest line I've heard in years.

Oh I'm having a bit of a girl problem nowadays. I gotten to fancy a girl whom was (notice the word _was_) together with a bloke from my campus, they've been together for 5 ½ years when he breaks up with her, (they obviously got together about 4 ½ years before they started studying at my campus) the light at the end of the tunnel suddenly shines brighter on me, chances are bigger that I might hook up with her, or so it seems. I didn't want to be the fallback guy right after a relationship so I wait. Now I've cried out my heart for her but she still only sees me as a friend and not a boyfriend (sadly to say). I'm having a bit of a hard time accepting that she only wants to be friends but I guess I have to accept it sooner or later, on top of it all she tells me that she has a date this friday with someone that I know and refuses to say who he is. So I start guessing and on my first guess I nailed it, not that I'm happy with the result since it's one of my not so dearest friends :(

I'm begining to think that there is a curse on me or something, the last girl I was interested in and wanted to start something with ended up in his arms :( and now it seemes like this one is going to end up there to *sigh*. Well move on they say, yes I shall move on but still it feels like I want to "kill" him or atleast hurt him for it, but that's not the kind of person I am so I'm not gonna do a thing about it. I've told her how I feel and it's up to her to decide whether she wants me or him. Blah I hate girl problems.

Trying to think of something else, maybe that car rental thingie that I might do. There is this car rental service that offers free car rentals with gas payed, the only catch is that you have to pick up the car from them and drive it to where it was originally rented. Kinda sweet to get a free trip. The car rental service is in Luleå and that means that I would have to catch the bus in the morning and then drive back to Stockholm with it. But I don't know if the car is available anymore. They have this rule: first come, first served. And it seemes that someone else has already booked the car, or they haven't put it out on their website yet. It remains a mistery until tomorrow morning. So I guess I should hit the sack now to be able to get up like 5 mins before they open and check the website, if the car isn't bookable then I'll just go back to sleep ;)

L8ters sk8ters :)

Inga kommentarer: