lördag, april 07, 2007

"Vacation"

So I'm back now for a while, been kinda busy lately doing "nothing" hehe. I was supposed to update my blog during this last week but something always comes in the way ;) a well here I am anyway. I've almost finished DiceInvaders, just need to make the enemy move and shoot. But the development of that "game" has been put on a hold since I figured that I was in a need of a vacation of some sort. Surprisingly my vacation was that one of my oldest and dearest friens came to visit me :) and he is staying for a week (yaye!). He flew up here this wednesday so he has been here for 4 days now. We have been playing on my xbox, and I've borrowed a xbox360 from one of my classmates (his is firmware flashed so we can play backuped games), we have also been playing some StarCraft.

I'm still looking for a bachelor thesis position and now at any company that are looking for some bachelor thesis working pupils. Nothing really to report on that front. I've been BBQ:ing for some time now :) and I just love BBQ food.

It's now daylight savings and the sun is up alot more often now (duh!), I have some pictures of a nice sunset here in the north. The temperature outside is around +5 to +15 when the sun is out and down to -5 in the night so it's not that bad. I'm looking forward to this summer because my big brothers wife and their 2 kids are coming to Sweden :) my big brother is coming in the late midsummer or so.


I'm down with this new Coca-Cola Zero thing, I think you know what I mean in this next picture ;)

A well now it's time to fix my dinner for me and my friend and then we are going to watch Epic Movie. L8ters!