fredag, april 20, 2007

Nothing to do but alot on the agenda

So it's been a few days since I last posted, but I've been busy doing... ehh... stuff ;) Mostly I've been waking up, making breakfast and sitting infront of my computer doing "nothing" it would seem. Today for instance I did manage to wake up before noon, but still I had planned to code some more on one of my projects that are unfinished. Guess that I really have to put in an effort tomorrow. Today wasn't really a waste of time, I did call Ericsson AB to ask if my application for a thesis position had arrived and it had, although they where missing my grades from high school and as far as I have come now at the university so I put in an effort to mail it to them. Now I'm only waiting for the answer from them.

Oh I haven't got any response yet from my big brother about my crazy idea but some questions has come up. I really hope that my baby brother, I and my big brother can make the road trip from Skellefteå to Stockholm. However it seems that I and my baby brother are going to rent a pickup of some sort and then drive all the way up and load it up, go to my commencement (what a word never heard of it) and then on the first of June drive back. The plans are adjustable just need to hear the new plan ;)

Sweden won their hockey final against Russia today with 3 - 2 it was an awsome game. Talking about games ;) the latest game I've been playing is an old one called Project: Snowblind it's from 2005 and I must say that I can feel the "retro" feeling in the graphics in that game. It's cool and all but still I think I'm going to play it through just to have done it. From one thing to the other, since I haven't gotten any thesis work yet I've been watching alot more TV these last days and I really enjoy some of the comercials. I wish I could record them or find them on the internet somewhere.

I called my dad today and talked about my commencement and he told me that he and his do I dare to say wife or maybe his woman ;) are planning to fly up and then back again the same day as I have my commencement. My dad even told me that he could pay for the tickets for my big brothers wife and their kids to do the same over day trip by plane. Well that would be all for today.

Catch you later!

Inga kommentarer: