lördag, april 21, 2007

Preparations preparations

Alot of things got done today. First off I wasn't so jolly when 2 of my classmates was banging on my front door at 9 AM this morning when my alarm clock was set to 10.30 AM and I had went to bed fairly late (about 3 AM). Anyway after I did get up I started calling around to make sure that things where coming together. I started with calling my baby brother and told him to scout out the different rentable pickups. Then I called my mom to say that if she wanted to be at my ceremony she would have to send some cash to me so I can book her ticket and after that I called my dad and told him the total price of the tickets he was going to pay for so he sent the me the rest of the cash.

I watched the movie An Inconvenient Truth and it was very moving, in the middle of the film my baby brother calls and tells me about the different pickups we can rent and to what price for 3 days. We chat a bit about how we are going to do and mostly decide for our big brother that he is going to ride with us both up and down, we talked for about an hour. After that I decided to call my big brother to confirm a couple of things and tell him about the ceremony. Then I booked and payed for the flight tickets for the whole family :)

After all "appointments" on the phone I saw the rest of the movie, then I switched over to the TV and watched an episode of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (just love his show), he had a comedian on the show named Orny Adams and I managed to find his stand-up act on youtube and thought why not share it here in my blog ;) so enjoy and god night!

Inga kommentarer: