fredag, april 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

So it's friday the 13th, too bad that I'm not superstitious, then I would probably freak out, but since I'm not then I guess I'll be as calm as I use to be. Went to the bank today to deposit "some" spare change that I have been collecting, it all came down to about $160 and that is alot for a Swedish student :) so I guess I get to live till the end of this month too ;) I bought a pre-paid phone card for my cell today so now I have a new cellphone number. After I got the e-mail from my big brother that he is coming with his family on the 24th I got this crazy idea.

My school is out the 31st of May and then I am heading back home, but the crazy idea would be me and my 2 brothers help me to move back home. It would roughly take 2 days to fix everything and empty my room in the flat I'm living in. But before that my big brother and his family could come up here and be at the ceremony and enjoy the festivities afterwards and then the day after we could just take the loaded pickup and drive back to Stockholm (the drive takes about 9 hrs). I have no clue what my big brother thinks of this plan but I know that my baby brother is up for it. I guess I'll try to e-mail or call my big brother when I wake up tomorrow to hear if he thinks it would be okey.

Guess I should get some sleep now :)

Inga kommentarer: