onsdag, april 25, 2007

The drive home

You know what I did? Yes I took a car and drove back home to Stockholm and this is my story: I checked online if there was a car available and it was from Umeå to Stockholm Arlanda, I instantly called a friend and asked her if I could crash at her place for one night and she said that it was just fine. While I'm talking to her on the phone I booked the car from Hertz (it was a brand new Volvo S80 D5) and I'm going to pick it up the next day so now it's time for me to get to Umeå hehe which also was in a haste. I started to lookup when the bus leaves. I took the 5.30 PM bus and boy I barely made it to it in time ;)

Got on the bus and 2 hours later I'm in Umeå and Åsa is there waiting for me when I arrived, we walk back to her place and I dump my luggage and we went out to grab a bite to eat and catch up. We talked about some of the girl problems I'm having and about some of her boy problems. After we're finished we went to visit one of her classmates and to get some dessert :) We ate some "kladdkaka" and it was really good. After that we went back to Åsas place and prepared for the night. We went to sleep around midnight and then woke up around 9 AM. We ate some breakfast and then it was off to Hertz. At Hertz I got to sign some paperwork and then the car was all mine :)



It's a damn nice car to drive, the transmission was automatic so cruise control was a blast to use. And the drive only took 7 hrs. Below are some more photos I took during my trip down to Stockholm. I was pretty darn happy to be able to go home ;)

Högakustenbron (The high coast bridge)

The famous IKEA in Sundsvall ;)


That about sums it all up :) time for bed c ya!

Inga kommentarer: