tisdag, april 10, 2007

Tax and stuff

Today I got rid of my tax duties over the internet, kinda easy when you do it with a secure connection and a special identification. Wasn't that hard, most of the stuff was pre-printed so I only had to change the income tax for my stock shares and then verify it and tada I'm done. Yesterday my friend and I did play through Halo 2 on my xbox, we played in co-op and started from the beginning. I thought that we where going to play for a couple of hours but instead we ended up playing through the whole game (hehe) it was fun though. That resulted in that we went to bed around 8 AM, I was fairly tired then but satisfied.

We are running out of things to play ;) since my crappy laptop can't play the new games that my stationary can. My laptop has a 1.7 GHz CPU with 512MB of RAM and some space on the hdd but thats about it, the graphics card is an old integrated one so the best game we can play flawlessy is StarCraft and that is fun for the first couple of hours. Well I guess we don't have to bother with that question for long since my friend is going home tomorrow. After he leaves on wednesday I wounder what I should do with the spare time that I have, maybe finish some of the projects I have been fooling around with.

Just got an e-mail from my big brother and I must say that it was a nice surprise, in it he says that he is coming to Sweden aswell with his wife and kids but he can only stay for a couple of weeks, but that doesn't really bother me since I'm going to be home slightly before they land in Sweden :) so I think I'll be the one picking them up from the airport. Also tomorrow is my baby brothers birthday, I think I need to write it down on a post-it or something somewhere so that I will see it and call him to congratulate :)

Well that's it for now, I'm off to bed and to a new day g'night!

Inga kommentarer: