onsdag, augusti 01, 2007

New interesting games!

So during the slow hours at work today I was browsing youtube and found the "archive" of E3 movies from this years E3 show. The videos was from GameTrailers which has covered anything new in the gaming world. So I started watching these movies of best strategy-/online-/sports-/action adventure-/first person-/3rd person game. Alot of new games are coming that I want to try/buy. The list is as follows:

- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (1st person shooter)
- World in Conflict (Strategy)
- Assassins Creed (3rd person action)
- Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (1st person shooter)
- Skate (Sports)
- The Darkness (1st person shooter)
- Bioshock (1st person shooter)
- Far Cry: Crysis (1st person shooter)
- Madden NFL 08 (Sports)
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (1st person shooter?)

The videos at youtube

Well as you can see there are many games I want to try out :) And I will probably try them and write about them here. Also for the record I'm thinking/planning to buy a Nintendo Wii, I love that console with all it's functionality, especially the controls. I guess I'll be upgrading my graphics card to a DX 10 one so it can show me all those yummie graphics that the games nowadays offer :)

The last game on the list is a game that is what I think revolutionary, since when you deploy a mission it never plays out the same way as last time you played it. You are able to plan the strategy ahead and then execute it :) Really looking forward to these games. My wallet is gonna bleed money ;)

Well soon it's time to go home, once I get home I'll pack a bag and hit the gym. Yesterday I signed up for a whole year, so now I can go and exercise everey day in the week and "any" time during the day. It feels good to start getting in shape.

Maybe a cup of coffee and I'll be able to endure the last hour of work before I go home :) Later skater!

ps.

Ooh yeah gonna do a little wohoo since it's my 50th post ;)
ds.

Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo

Inga kommentarer: