fredag, augusti 31, 2007

Tam tam tam! :-)

And here I am (again) ;) Today was my first day on the "couch" and it was very nice to not have anything to do at all, atleast nothing hanging over my head telling me I need to work. But I wasn't home all day, I did run some errands for my mom and my dad. Bought some paint, picked up dads dry-cleaning, dropped off moms car at the workshop and it turned out that it's not anything critical. So I guess we'll be going to Uppsala after all this weekend, it's gonna be soo fun to meet with all the relatives.

Furthermore I sent my CV to 2 new jobs and my consultant cheif e-mailed me and told me that one of her colleagues is going to contact me, but he hadn't called today so I'm guessing he'll call me tomorrow about one of the jobs I applied for. If I get it I will most probably give 100% so I don't lose this one too, then it's going to be some kind of bad aura hanging over me or something ;)

After I applied for some jobs I went out and bought a new soundcard since the one I had was a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy, I calculated that everything in my computer was upgraded but not the soundcard, that could explain the crackle in my headphones. So maybe I didn't need to buy a new pair of headphones but I wanted them anyway so I don't feel like I've wasted money on a cheap/poor product since these headphones are DJ headphones of high quality (from Sony) ^_^ A well once I installed my new soundcard the crackle actually disappeared. The soundcard that I bought was a Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
For that tiny card I got a huge box, talk about compensation for something ;) anyway now I listen to music and sounds with cristal clear sharpness or something. Now my computer is finally up-to-date (even with updates for winblows). I played Prince of Persia on my Wii and boy is that a neat game, especially when you get to fight :D since you interact so much with the character the game gets a whole different level of interest. And I also played some Test Drive Unlimited on my computer and the graphics in that game is just astonishing, although I have a pretty good graphics card my computer sacked but after installing a patch for the game it started to work better. I'll keep you posted about my job situation and maybe some game review later on, finished Rainbow Six Vegas last night so I'll probably write something about that ;) Now I'm off to bed (finally!)

Sleepers creepers :P

Inga kommentarer: