onsdag, augusti 15, 2007

The day after...

So this is the day after my birthday (yes it was yesterday the 14:th) didn't post yesterday since I didn't have the time ;) I got my Wii modified with a WiiKey :) But now I'm only curious about the noname DVD-Rs I have at home. The Wii will play the Zelda game but when I start to play CoD3 or Mario Party 8 then I get a disc read error, very annoying. So after reading on some forums and asking at my previous job I figured out that either Verbatim or TDK works, DVD+R has to be burnt using a certain booktype in imgburn and at a slow speed of 1x-2x. So just to be on the safe side I bought Verbatim DVD-R and DVD+R to test on the releases I have at home.

Today I've been testing alot of phones, some of them work flawlessly others do not :( but I just report in the bad ones with what went wrong or didn't work. And the ones that do work I test them fully and write it all down in this test document we have to follow. Pretty easy work but still I could be doing more fun stuff like programming :/ my CTO has promised me that I can do some programming once the testing of the phones are done and ater our release to our first customer has been done. So I'm looking forward to work here in the future, since there is going to be more programming tasks up ahead :)

Well time flies and today I have to hit the gym since I ate alot of cake last night :P after the gym I'll probably try out some Wii games again to see if I can rule out my noname-branded DVD-Rs. Smell you later alligator ;)

Inga kommentarer: