tisdag, augusti 07, 2007

There wii have it ;)

Okey okey so today I decided to buy myself a new console and guess which one it was? ;) But ofcurse it is the Nintendo Wii :) Both my baby brother and my friend has an Xbox360 so I don't really feel like buying one right away, but no one else of my friends has a Wii so I'll be the first one to have it :D Boy I'm looking forward to see the advice-note from the postal office, then I'll be running to them and fetching the console as fast as possible. I bought it online and right after I purchased my order I called customer service to ask how fast I could bee expecting the delivery and the guy says that at the latest this Friday, that will be super since then it's weekend and boy I'm gonna play :D probably buy some beers and invite some friends and we'll go nuts on it :D

Heard that the plane from Chicago (which my big brothers wife and their kids where going to take) was delayed :( hope that everyone got home safe and sound. I guess they'll be tierd as hell and probably sleep through the whole day ;) During their flight (and always at the last minute as it seems) I made a first attempt to make the website for aisleofblooms.com hope that they like it :) I got the template from webpagedesign.com.au. There now I don't have to have the link on the template since someone is reading my blog and could click on the link to their website :D their templates are totally free of use check it out.

Here is a link to the campaign where I bought my Nintendo Wii

Back to work I guess, have to test some more phones before the deadline which is coming soon (I guess). 'Goodby and thanks for all the fish'

Inga kommentarer: