tisdag, augusti 21, 2007

Up and down

Or sideways! Mostly anyway you want :) Last night I got cought up with helping my friend configurate his big brothers new ADSL connection with wireless connectivity at home. We where supposed to play some on my Wii-console when I got back from the gym but I got a call from him when he asked me if I could bring my laptop and help, it shouldn't take long it just needs some quick configuration. Sure everything evolving computers takes just a few minutes to fix but we got stuck there trying to enable all kinds of security for the wireless connection. And once that was done we heleped his big brother to understand how to rip his own CDs so he could put them onto his mp3-player.

The time flew away and I ended up home alone with no friend to play with since his gf called him and asked when he was coming home. Boy those girlfriends that just can't go to bed alone, I wounder how they did it before they met someone? Now I'm just complaining and some may think/say that "you'll just wait until you get yourself a girlfriend of your own..." (yeah I don't have one... atm) but I can tell you this even when I find myself a new girlfriend I'm gonna lay down some rules, if she doesn't like it then fine, I'm not saying that I don't want to compromise but there are certain interests of mine that my girlfriend has to respect and don't nag me.

Well as people say: I'll cross that bridge when that day comes. Now it's time to head home and maybe I'll swing by my friends place with my Wii-console.

Over and out!

Inga kommentarer: